Conduct Discovery

As a party in a lawsuit, you have the right to request documents in the possession or control of the other party.  You obtain these documents by filing a Motion to Request Production of Documents.

Discovery requests can be drafted fairly broadly, but they must be specific to the case and limited in time.

The other party can also request documents in your possession or control.

Be sure to preserve any evidence that could relate to your case.